Thank you to the lovely Kanda from All for Myself for writing this blog and sharing her delicious Apricot, Chia & Coconut Bliss Balls recipe with us! Over to you Kanda…
Bliss Balls are a snack that is enjoyed by my whole family. As a mum, life is busy and my energy reserves tend to start to deplete mid afternoon. These Apricot, Chia & Coconut Bliss balls are a source of natural energy help to give me the boost I need to get through the rest of the day.
My kids love them too, and I love that they are a sweet yet nutritious snack that will satisfy their hunger and keep them from raiding the pantry! They fit perfectly into the lunchbox, and I love that they freeze so well which means I can have a supply of them ready to go.
I hope you enjoy these as much as we do!
Apricot, Chia & Coconut Bliss Balls
- 150g dried apricots
- 75g desiccated coconut
- 2 tbsp desiccated coconut (for rolling)
- 1 tbsp of honey
- 1-2 tbsp of Chia seeds
I use organic ingredients and buy them in bulk at Costco to make it a bit cheaper to make my Apricot, Chia & Coconut Bliss Balls
- Put all ingredients except Chia into the Thermomix (or food processor) 1 min/7, make sure it’s really combined.
- Scrape the sides and add the Chia, 20sec/5
- Roll into small balls roll into remaining coconut, it stops them sticking.
- I do small balls as my boys are good negotiators and always want a couple.
Check out our Sour Cream & Chives Crackers for another fabulous snack recipe!
Kandice is a mum of two boys and founder of All For Yourself. Her website is a space for women to find all the things that we love and value – beauty, fashion, nutrition, health and fitness, family and more. So pour yourself a wine, put your feet up (for as long as you can) and enjoy.