Little Peeps Eats is now 1 year old. I still can’t quite believe it… and guess what… we are celebrating with an amazing giveaway with over $1,000 in prizes!!! [COMPETITION NOW CLOSED]
Before we get to the giveaway… (feel free to scroll down to the cupcake if you just want to know about the prizes!) I thought I’d take a moment to stop and actually think about what the past twelve months have looked like for Little Peeps Eats. What started off as a humble little website sharing the occasional recipe, it is now something even more special. Little Peeps Eats has grown to a website with a shop containing all my favourite mealtime products, blogs containing not only recipes but also specialist advice to help take the stress out of mealtimes, and not to mention our wonderful Facebook community where parents can come together for fussy eating tips, recipes and lunchbox ideas.
Reflecting on my highlights
As I reflect on the past twelve months, amongst all the hard work there have been some tremendous highlights. These include:
- Being featured on Channel 9 four times (the most recent being the A Current Affair special on Slow Cookers – did you catch it on Monday night?).
- Having the opportunity to do sponsored work for fabulous businesses such as Australian Grapes, Hello Fresh, and Aldi.
- Having two of my blogs featured by Kidspot.
I’m incredibly lucky to partner with the fabulous business who feature on our website. Please take a moment to check out their pages. Thank you to Adventure Snacks, Baby Bento, Bambino Love, Dr Jennifer Cohen, Kind to Kidz, ezpz, Foost, Mashblox, Reliv and Sinchies for all of your support, and being so brilliant to work with.
Thanks to the members of the Little Peeps Eats team:
- my wonderfully dedicated VA Jacqui Dawson, who not only supports me but runs her own business Property Unravelled;
- Mandy from Little People Nutrition, our Guest Contributor to the Little Peeps Eats blog (check out her amazing book); and
- Marnie from Lunchbox Land (she is the lunchbox queen!!!) our other wonderful blog Guest Contributor.
Most importantly – thank you to all of wonderful followers! Your support, loyalty and encouragement has kept me motivated in helping Little Peeps Eats continue to go from strength to strength. You guys rock – seriously!
Now.. let’s celebrate with a Giveaway!
Up for grabs is over $1,000 in amazing prizes all designed to help take the stress out of mealtimes (which is what we are all about, right?).
[COMPETITION NOW CLOSED]
Here’s our amazing prize pool below. Take a moment to check out the websites of these fabulous businesses – they all have so much to offer!
Dinosaur Lunch Punch Plus + Stix
Farm Pair Lunch PunchPrize consists of three Lunch Punch sets. Lunch Punch cutters cutters are here to create lunches fun! Make full size sandwich fun or bentosized sandwich bites to go, using:
- Unicorn/Heart Pair
- Dinosaur Pair
- Farm Pair
Note: prize depicts sandwich you can create using the ‘Farm Pair’.
Prize thanks to Bentoland.
Silly Billyz Messy Eater Bib – Red/Navy
- ezpz Happy Mat in Coral, it suctions directly on to the table so tiny hands can’t tip it over. This means less mess and more fun at mealtimes!
- Silly Billyz Messy Eater Bib in Red/Navy -it has all the features of the Long Sleeve Bib but with an extra-long and wide front. Clever side press studs clip together to create a food catching pocket so less mess at mealtimes! Perfect for painting and gooey games too!
Prize thanks to ezpz.
A great way to get colourful kids started with family meal planning and preparation.
- Foost First Knife (can be used from ages 2+)
- Chef’s hat
8 Quick and Easy Videos to walk you step by step through the process of understanding your fussy eater.
Prize thanks to Dr Jennifer Cohen.
Use your PayPal cash however you please 🙂
Prize contributed by Little Peeps Eats
This book was written to start a conversation between parents/carers and children about food, family and the world.
Sharing a meal together is a simple tool that can foster a positive relationship with food in our children.
With the four international families, the child and reader also have the opportunity to discuss culture, language and cuisines from around the world.
Prize thanks to Little People Nutrition.
When you’re looking for the perfect distraction to keep your little peep entertained when eating out – look no further than a personalised busy/quiet book.
Each page has an activity or points of interest for your little one to improve fine motor skills and just to have lots of fun!
Prize thanks to Little Red Lullaby.
[COMPETITION NOW CLOSED]